MOVINGLIGHT®: AN EXCLUSIVE TECHNOLOGY FOR INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION
Revolutionary MOVINGLight® DLP technology, patented by Prodways, is an additive manufacturing solution based on the polymerization of photosensitive resins using moving DLP (Digital Light Processing) UV rays, delivering a unique combination of high resolution and fast throughput.
MOVINGLight® technology is particulary well-suited for producing prototypes requiring crisp details and smooth surface, but also end use applications such as dental models or surgical guides, jewelry, investment casting, injection and blow molding, thermoforming molds, shoe sole molds, and medical or electronic ceramic parts.
The Prodways-exclusive MOVINGLight® technology delivers:
- Unparalleled resolution – as fine as 32 microns per pixel
- High productivity – up to 10 times faster than other market technologies
- Large production platforms for high throughput and printing of large parts
- Innovative resins and ceramic materials for a large range of applications
PREMIUM INDUSTRIAL 3D PRINTING SOLUTIONS WITH OPEN MATERIAL STRATEGY
Prodways developed a full range of premium industrial laser sintering 3D printing solutions as a result of our technological R&D partnership with Hunan Farsoon Technologies and our internal Research & Development capabilities.
The range of Prodways ProMaker P Series 3D printers deliver state-of-the-art industrial production capabilities for resistant thermoplastic functional prototypes and rapid manufacturing, and meet the needs of a wide range of industries such as aerospace, automotive, healthcare, design and architecture, consumer products, energy, and academic & research.
Prodways laser sintering technology offers:
- Industrial productivity, reducing operating costs
- High precision and accuracy for all your parts
- Advanced thermal stability for optimized mechanical properties
- High temperature configurations to process high performance materials
- A large portfolio of premium materials with high recyclability rates, with cost savings up to 40%
- A unique open materials strategy to operate the material of your choice