SPEED & PRECISION FOR LARGER PARTS
ProMaker L6000 was designed to produce small parts in large quantities or highly detailed large parts at speeds unseen in the 3D printer arena. With our patented MOVINGLight® technology, incredibly high resolution and precision can be achieved over the entire build platform (twice the size of the L5000 build platform), delivering high produtivity.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
LOWEST OPERATING COST WITH NO COMPROMISE ON PERFORMANCE
Due to minimal wear-and-tear on machine parts, ProMaker L6000 has very low operating costs without compromising performance. The result is very low cost per unit production, satisfying the most stringent demands for profitability. Compatible with 365-nm UV resins, the ProMaker L6000 is ideal for a wide variety of applications, no matter how demanding the requirements.
- Unmatched resolution: less than 40 μm with hundreds of millions of pixels per layer
- High precision: achieve incredibly fine detail over the entire build platform with no distortion
- Unparalleled speed: production up to 10X faster than market standards
- High throughput: achieve high production volumes without sacrificing quality
- Superior surface quality: minimal post-production finishing required
- Lower operating cost: minimal wear-and-tear on machine and less costly LED light source