PROMAKER L7000 D
INCREDIBLE SPEED FOR MANUFACTURING
ProMaker L7000 D was designed for use in industries requiring large-volume production of unique, detailed parts with incredible speed, precision and reliability. The L7000 D features a granite build platform which allows for increased stability and improved productivity by reducing the need for support structures.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
LOW OPERATING COSTS AND HIGH PERFORMANCE
ProMaker L7000 D features two UV DLP heads, each using an economical LED light source. Additionally, the machine experiences minimal wear-and-tear over time. The result is lower operating costs without sacrificing speed or quality. Compatible with 365-nm UV resins, the L7000 D is capable of efficiently and reliably producing parts for a wide variety of applications.
- Unmatched resolution: less than 40 μm with hundreds of millions of pixels per layer
- High precision: achieve incredibly fine detail over the entire build platform with no distortion
- Unparalleled speed: production up to 10X faster than market standards
- High throughput: achieve high production volumes without sacrificing quality
- Superior surface quality: minimal post-production finishing required .
- Lower operating cost: minimal wear-and-tear on machine and less costly LED light source