SPEED & PRECISION FOR LARGER PARTS
Due to minimal wear-and-tear on machine parts, ProMaker L7000 has very low operating costs without compromising performance. The result is very low cost per unit production, satisfying the most stringent demands for profitability. Compatible with 365-nm UV resins, the ProMaker L7000 is ideal for a wide variety of applications, no matter how demanding the requirements.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
A UNIQUE SOLUTION FOR MANUFACTURING
ProMaker L7000 was designed to produce small parts in large quantities or highly detailed large parts at speeds unseen in the 3D printer arena. With our patented MOVINGLight® technology, incredibly high resolution and precision can be achieved over the entire build platform. Featuring two UVA LED heads, the L7000 offers amazing efficiency and produtivity.
- Unmatched resolution: less than 40 μm with hundreds of millions of pixels per layer
- High precision: achieve incredibly fine detail over the entire build platform with no distortion
- Unparalleled speed: production up to 10X faster than market standards
- High throughput: achieve high production volumes without sacrificing quality
- Superior surface quality: minimal post-production finishing required
- Lower operating cost: minimal wear-and-tear on machine and less costly LED light source