Ortho Studio (orthodontic module)
Ortho Studio is a dedicated software package used for the inspection, editing and analysis, using high-quality 3D data of patient’s cases scanned with Maestro 3D dental scanner. It is accompanied by a free viewer that allows to distribute the digital models to the customers. Available both for PC and iPad.
Maestro Ortho Studio Viewer – It allows to view the 3D models, created with Ortho Studio. The viewer has got zooming, panning and full 3D rotation, analysis and measurements of the models. Specific data about the model, patient, etc. are also displayed on screen.
- Powerful – It is a robust and precise CAD software that allows you to work on all types of patients’ cases;
- Complete – Allows you to make various types of processing;
- Fast – Just a few minutes to perform all the analysis, inspection and creation;
- Easy to use – Thanks to the wizard mode is very easy to perform any operation. In a few easy steps you can add your own virtual bases of the maxillary and mandibular models or achieve transparent masks;
- Widespread – Hundreds of installations in different countries of the world, make it an instrument recognized as essential to the work of both the laboratory and clinical;
- Open – Both inbound and outbound, the software accepts and generates open standard file, making the user free to turn to those who prefer to produce;
Royalty free – No compulsory fee or annual licenses;
n, analysis and measurements of the models. Specific data about the model, patient, etc. are also displayed on screen.
Maestro3D Dental Studio 2016
Orthodontic base module
The orthodontic base module allows to manage clinic, doctors, patients and cases through a database. It allows to create virtual bases (ABO, ABO-2013, Ricketts, Parallel, Tweed) and add it to the scanned stone models. It is also possible to perform occlusal inspection analysis, 2D / 3D sections, measurement on teeth and full archs. This module is required in order to use the other modules;
Virtual setup module
The virtual setup module allows to move the teeth for both the archs, evaluating distances contacts and intersections. It also allows to add and customize attachments / labels (both positive or negative) and to perform teeth extractions and IPR (interproximal reduction);
- automatic teeth segmentation;
- evaluation of contacts and intersections during tooth movement;
- editing of custom attachments (positive or negative);
- editing of 3D labels (positive or negative);
- IPR – Interproximal reduction;
- editing through multiple views;
- realtime animation of virtual setup;
- export / share of virtual setup projects;
Transition models builder module
The transition models builder module allows to create the set of 3d models needed for the whole orthodontic treatment, ready to be exported in STL / PLY file format and optimized for the 3D printing. The user can decide the number of transition models, the maximum movement along the canonical axes or the maximum expected rotation for each model.
Brackets placement module
The brackets placement module allows to automatically place the brackets on the teeth. It offers various placement techniques (Step, Roth, Wick Alexander, Dwight Damon, MBT, Andrews) and in combination with the clear aligner module allows to construct several types of trays for the transfer of the brackets in the mouth of the patient.
Clear aligner module
The clear aligner module allows to design and construct the clear aligners in a virtual way; with this module is possible to draw the aligner shape, set a variable thickness and simulate the thermoforming. It also allows to make the bracket transfer trays for bracket placement (with or without jig)
It allows to embed inside to the PDF report, containing the movement overview and the details of the performed virtual setup, the 3d models of the case. A very powerful and effective way to share the performed work with the doctor.