PROMAKER L6000 D
SPEED & PRECISION FOR LARGER PARTS
ProMaker L6000 D was designed for use in industries requiring large-volume production of unique, detailed parts with incredible speed, precision and reliability. The L6000 D features a granite build platform which allows for increased stability and improved productivity by reducing the need for support structures.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
LOW OPERATING COSTS AND HIGH PERFORMANCE
ProMaker L6000 D features an economical LED light source and experiences minimal wear-and-tear over time, resulting in lower operating costs without sacrificing speed or quality. Compatible with 365-nm UV resins, the L6000 D is capable of efficiently and reliably producing parts for a wide variety of applications.
- Unmatched resolution: less than 40 μm with hundreds of millions of pixels per layer
- High precision: achieve incredibly fine detail over the entire build platform with no distortion
- Unparalleled speed: production up to 10X faster than market standards
- High throughput: achieve high production volumes without sacrificing quality
- Superior surface quality: minimal post-production finishing required
- Lower operating cost: minimal wear-and-tear on machine and less costly LED light source